Search This Blog

Sunday 13 June 2010

What the hell am i doing?

As I stood outside of my dorm , under a cold Irish sky thinking what am i gonna do now that i heard a helicopter in a distance , and i heard my self thinking wow its so far away yet i can still hear hit , its so silent that somebody could hear my thoughts .
While I was blowing out the smoke which had until recently occupied my lungs , i was looking at the some until i realized that the smoke i was blowing out was no longer smoke but was something caused by the prevailing weather.
I came to a realization that my last allocated cigarette was almost over that I really started thinking. now i really cant tell what i was thinking about because of the simple fact that, no I was not thinking of some secret or a new invention that would revolutionize the world still awaiting a patent , it is simply because i forgot . even as i am typing out this blog about the nonsense that fills my head i have unfortunately forgotten what i was thinking about.
its no because of some previous injury to my head or a prevalent neurotic disorder but this is how i have always been . never bothering to remember things which at that instance I probably reasoned would hold no significance in my life in the future. Thus because of this bad habit of mine, I have a tendency to lose my train of thought very frequently . More so than you could imagine thus dear reader I request you to kindly grant me a little freedom in my writing while you are reading this because this will ultimately change its direction without prior notice, my style of writing I mean .
If u can bear with this i will unload on you the most ultimate bullshit you have ever heard.
There is a three tier objective to me writing this blog
1. To improve my command over this brilliant language
2. To unload on people the most impossible ideas you have probably heard of
3. to show off to my friends this blog
the third objective will probably be put off for sometime as i am acutely aware of my short comings as a writer and would like to delay it till i can successfully say i can write something which is enjoyable to read.
Hence forth i will post no i will force my self to write the ideas that whenever they do manage to come into my head (this occurs a lot more than u can imagine) but the limiting aspect of my blog getting updated very often is the sheer laziness of mine to come and type out this nonsense on a computer.
This might all just stop in public interest of keeping people safe from the insanity that is truly my genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment